We offer dedicated and highly professional services to the burn injury patients at our hospital. We receive patients not only from Islamabad and Rawalpindi but also from the KPK, AJK, GB and northern Punjab. We have an efficient and dedicated burn care team which is lead by our Plastic Surgeon, Dr Saaiq who has earned a diverse experience of managing all kind of burns for over a decade.
- Emergency management of burn injuries of all magnitudes. This includes a diverse and continuous spectrum of medical and surgical measures such as stabilization of the patients, wound care, pain and nutritional management, fluid and electrolyte management.
- The partial thickness burns which have the potential for spontaneous healing are aggressively managed with local wound care and a variety of advanced wound dressing materials to ensure expeditious recovery as well as minimization of subsequent scarring.
- The deep burns in which there is loss of full thickness skin, are managed surgically with early excision of the dead skin and autologous skin grafting. We have an efficient surgical team and all the required surgical gadgets to ensure smooth execution of the required life saving surgeries and follow up care of these critically ill patients.
- In the recovery phase of the burn injuries, we have an energetic team of physical therapists and hand therapist who very professionally look after the patients to ensure smooth recovery and prevent physical deformities. We also offer Pressure garment therapy (PGT), and various other Scar Rehab Therapies.
- The Patients who present with deformities and contractures are also efficiently managed by our plastic surgery team.